Bedroom Booking Terms
Please note that your booking is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- Headlam Hall retains the right to alter a booking should circumstances require it and in such instance will make every effort to contact and notify the customer.
- Valid credit card details must be provided when making a booking, but the card will only be debited in the case of failure to meet our cancellation policy terms, non-payment on departure or damage to and removal of hotel property.
- Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the earliest check in time, for example, by 2.30pm on the day proceeding the day of arrival. For group bookings of 6 rooms or more we require notice of cancellation at least 72 hours prior to the earliest check in time. In case of failure to meet the terms of our cancellation policy we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the accommodation booked.
- Bedrooms are available for check in after 3pm on day of arrival. Unfortunately we can not offer earlier check in.
- The spa is available for guests to use during their stay (2pm on day of arrival until 11am on day of departure). All guests must sign in to the Spa on each visit at spa reception and abide by the rules of the spa. CHILDREN UNDER 16 may only use the spa between 8am-9am (8am to 10am Saturday and Sunday) and 4pm - 5.30pm
- Bedrooms must be vacated no later than 11.00am on the day of departure.
- A maximum of 2 adults are permitted in any room.
- Infants are classed as children who are under 2 years and accommodated in a cot.
- Family bedrooms have a double and a single bed and can accommodate 2 adults and a child. Family bedrooms in the coach house also have a second pull out single bed suitable for children under the age of 15. Three of our suites have a sofa bed in the sitting room suitable for a child by prior arrangement.
- An extra Z bed can be put in suites but can only be used by children up to 15 years old. There is an additional charge for this.
- Cots are available for infants by prior arrangement at no extra cost but numbers are limited so this is on a first come first served basis.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in ANY BEDROOM. An additional deep-clean charge of £100 will be made to any guest who disregards this request.
- There are 9 ground floor rooms, 2 of which are designed to be wheelchair friendly. Please contact reception if you have any special requirements.
- Dogs are only permitted in some Mews bedrooms and guests are responsible to ensure that rooms are left in an acceptable condition.
- Prices shown are for the current year which runs up until 31st December. Prices may be increased for bookings in the following period.
- Child rates are for B&B only on all packages (dinner is charged as taken).