Christmas at Headlam
'Snowballs' at Headlam - Christmas 2015
- Friday 11th December - FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 18th December - JUST A FEW PLACES LEFT
- Saturday 19th December - FULLY BOOKED
An enjoyable night of winter fun with great food and a live music. Perfect for celebrating the festive season with work colleagues, friends or family.
£38.50 per person (min. table size of 8) to include arrival drink, three course seasonal meal and dancing to a live band and disco.
Arrival drinks from 7 pm, dinner served 7.45 pm, dancing until midnight.
Dress to impress!
The In-between Ball
Monday 28th December to include: three course dinner (sirloin of beef main course), disco and a great live band! Proceeds in aid of St Teresa's Hospice (over £2000 raised last at last year's party!)
Tickets £45 pp, party sizes of 4-20 guests, dress code: Black Tie
New Year's Eve Dinner Dance
Thursday 31st December 2015 to include:
- Champagne on arrival
- A five-course dinner with fillet of beef main course
- Pipers, Saxophonist, disco, live four-piece band and swing-singer to entertain throughout the evening
- Spectacular fireworks display just after midnight
Tickets £95 pp
Dress: Black Tie
Accommodation Package - BEDROOMS NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR 31/12/15, Ball tickets still available.