Headlam is a picturesque hamlet in lower Teesdale midway between the towns of Darlington and Barnard Castle in County Durham, North East England.
An independent family run hotel, Headlam Hall enjoys an excellent reputation for high standards of accommodation and cuisine, combined with helpful and friendly service.
- North East England Small Hotel of the Year 2009 - Gold Award Winner
- AA 4 star with rosette award for cuisine.
- North East England Small Hotel of the Year 2007 - Silver award winner.
- North East England Business Tourism 2008 - Silver award winner.
- Taste Durham Highest Quality Assured
- Taste Durham Local Champion Award
- Thalgo Excellence Awards UK Spa of the Year 2012
- We also feature in the Good Hotel Guide