The Audi Quattro Experience
Audi Quattro - These legendary cars were famous for their success in the World Rally Championship during the 1980's at the hands of drivers like Hannu Mikkola and Michele Mouton. Our 1984 car has been recently restored to a high standard and is both fun and sure-footed with its all-weather four wheel drive and that wonderful soundtrack of the five cylinder engine. The green digital dash on these cars is very much in keeping with the era!
Combine a relaxing and enjoyable short break with a day out driving our 1984 Audi Quattro around the fabulous rural roads of the region. Available February to November.
- Accommodation in a Main Hall, Mews or Spa room
- A bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival
- English breakfast daily
- Three course a la carte dinner each evening
- Use of the spa facilities
- A day out driving the quattro - hire from 10am-6pm up to 150 miles (pertol included)
£670 per couple for a 2 night package*
*For stays that include a Saturday please add £60 to above rates.
To upgrade to a Main Hall Deluxe, Junior Suite or Spa Balcony room please add £40 to above rates.
For full details of the car and terms & conditions of hire please click here.