Terms and Conditions
The information available on this website is designed to provide general information only. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. We may also make improvements and / or changes at any time without notice.
Colours shown on this website
We have made every effort to ensure that the colours shown throughout the content of the website are as accurate as current technology will allow. Please be aware that discrepancies can occur depending on individual monitor settings and graphic cards.
All prices quoted are inclusive of value added or other taxes.
Bedroom Booking Terms
Please note that your booking is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- Headlam Hall retains the right to alter a booking should circumstances require it and in such instance will make every effort to contact and notify the customer.
- Valid credit card details must be provided when making a booking, but the card will only be debited in the case of failure to meet our cancellation policy terms, non-payment on departure or damage to and removal of hotel property.
- Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the earliest check in time, for example, by 2.30pm on the day proceeding the day of arrival. For group bookings of 6 rooms or more we require notice of cancellation at least 72 hours prior to the earliest check in time. In case of failure to meet the terms of our cancellation policy we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the accommodation booked.
- Bedrooms are available for check in after 3pm on day of arrival. Unfortunately we can not offer earlier check in.
- The spa is available for guests to use during their stay (2pm on day of arrival until 11am on day of departure). All guests must sign in to the Spa on each visit at spa reception and abide by the rules of the spa. CHILDREN UNDER 16 may only use the spa between 8am-9am (8am to 10am Saturday and Sunday) and 4pm - 5.30pm
- Bedrooms must be vacated no later than 11.00am on the day of departure.
- A maximum of 2 adults are permitted in any room.
- Infants are classed as children who are under 2 years and accommodated in a cot.
- Family bedrooms have a double and a single bed and can accommodate 2 adults and a child. Three of our suites have a sofa bed in the sitting room suitable for a child by prior arrangement. Mews bedrooms can be used as a pair to creat family suites.
- An extra Z bed can be put in some suites but can only be used by children up to 15 years old. There is an additional charge for this.
- Cots are available for infants by prior arrangement at no extra cost but numbers are limited so this is on a first come first served basis.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in ANY BEDROOM (this includes e-cigarettes that can trigger our fire alarm system). An additional deep-clean charge of £150 will be made to any guest who disregards this request.
- There are 9 ground floor rooms, 2 of which are designed to be wheelchair friendly. Please contact reception if you have any special requirements.
- Dogs are permitted in Mews bedrooms and guests are responsible to ensure that rooms are left in an acceptable condition.
- Prices shown are for the current year which runs up until 31st December. Prices may be increased for bookings in the following period.
- Guests who book B&B are not guaranteed a table for dinner and are advised to reserve a table in advance should they wish to eat in the restaurant. When booking on a DB&B package a table is automatically reserved.
- Child rates are for B&B only on all packages (dinner is charged as taken).
- The spa is available for guests to use during their stay (2.00pm on day of arrival until 11am on day of departure). All guests must sign in to the Spa on each visit at spa reception and abide by the rules of the spa. CHILDREN UNDER 16 may only use the spa between 8am-9am (8am to 10am Saturday and Sunday) and 4pm - 5.30pm.We endeavour to maintain a relaxing and calm environment within the spa, during peak times we reserve the right to refuse entry and a waiting system will be put into place. We advise booking spa treatments in advance as availability cannot be guaranteed on the day.
Spa User Information
Code of Conduct
Appropriate clothing to the relevant areas of the spa must be worn at all times. Swimming costumes must be worn in heat cabins and outdoor shoes are not permitted in the gym or wet areas.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the entire building.
Spa users are requested to turn mobile phones to silent whilst in the spa building.
These are provided for daily usage only. Items should not be left in lockers overnight and will be deemed lost property if they are and removed by the management. Lost property will only be held for 2 weeks and it is the responsibility of members and guests to collect. A refundable £1 coin is required to operate the lockers.
Towels and Gowns
Complimentary towels and robes are available to hotel residents at spa reception, subject to availability. Members of the spa can rent towels and robes for a nominal fee.