Join the Headlam Team
Headlam Hall Country Hotel & Spa is an independent business that has been owned and run by the Robinson family since 1978.
Having a great team of people is quite simply the most important factor for a business like Headlam Hall which enjoys an excellent reputation for not only the professionalism of its staff but also the friendly and personable nature of the people who work here.
There are a number of employees who have been at Headlam Hall for many years which hopefully demonstrates that this is a great place to work. There is a high standard of care for the whole team as well as opportunities for personal development and it is always the policy to look to promote from within.
Some of the key benefits of working at Headlam....
- We understand the need for a work/life balance
- We pay a very competitive salary
- Meals are provided whilst on duty
- Uniform is provided
- We have a comprehensive staff gratuities scheme and 100% is distributed amongst the team
- We offer full-time staff 28 days holiday p.a. growing to 30 days after 3 years service and then 32 days after 5 years service
- We close over Christmas giving you time with your family
- We offer staff members a 25% discount off purchases at the hotel and spa
- Employees can benefit from free use of the spa facilities and golf
- We offer discounted on-site personal fitness training and physiotherapy for all employees
- Headlam is a great working environment!
Current vacancies (click on the title to expand):
To apply for a position, please send a CV to the Operations Director on email@example.com.