Christmas at Headlam
Enjoy a pre-Christmas overnight stay - CLICK HERE for details
Festive Afternoon Teas
Enjoy a traditional and festive afternoon tea in the Ballroom with Christmas music. Available for tables of up to 6 (subject to covid restrictions) between 3pm and 6pm on selected dates during December.
£22 per person
Please call for details and to reserve a table.
New Year's Eve Champagne Afternoon Tea - Thursday 31st December
A new event at Headlam Hall for 2020 in our Coach House ballroom under the sparkling chandeliers and festive lights to include.....
- A traditional and seasonal full afternoon tea with a selection of dainty sandwiches, homemade scones, cakes and pastries
- A selection of teas or coffee
- A glass of Champagne
- Live pianist playing
£30 per person.Tables of 4 - 12 people available to book between 2pm - 5pm.
New Year's Eve Dinner - Thursday 31st December
This year we are changing the format to a more intimate celebration in the Main Hall.
- Champagne reception from 7pm
- A six-course dinner served from 8pm
- Table magician during dinner
- Swing singer in the Main Hall Lounge from 10pm
- Fireworks at midnight
Dress code: Smart
Residential Package limited to 29 rooms to include;
- Accommodation in a Main Hall, Mews or Spa room
- English breakfast daily
- A cream tea on the afternoon of New Year's Eve
- The New Year's Eve main event
- Three course a la carte dinner on the other evenings
2 night package: £750 per couple
3 night package: £920 per couple
Upgrades to Main Hall Deluxe, Spa Balcony and Suites available at additional cost.
Non-residents - we have only 30 tickets available for non-residents seated in the Drawing room with tickets priced at £90 per person. Tables of up to 6 available to reserve.
New Year's Day Lunch
1st January 2021 from 1pm to include Champagne on arrival, three-course lunch plus coffee/tea with pianist playing in the lounge.
£45 per person (children under 16 - £20)
PLEASE NOTE - Headlam Hall is closed from 11am on 24th December until 9am on 28th December