Christmas at Headlam
'Snowballs' at Headlam - Christmas 2020 Live Music & Great Food!
An ideal occasion to dress up with friends and colleagues to enjoy a pre-Christmas night out in the Coach House ballroom at Headlam Hall. Tickets are priced at £45 per person to include a glass of Prosecco on arrival, 3 course dinner, tea/coffee with mince pies and a live band for your entertainment.
11th, 12th & 18th December
Maximum table size: 6 people
Arrival drinks from 7pm, dinner served 7.45pm, carriages by midnight.
Limited to 80 guests on each evening to maintain an enjoyable but uncrowded setting. Deposits are fully refundable if government restrictions prevent these events from taking place.
New Year's Eve Champagne Afternoon Tea - Thursday 31st December
A new event at Headlam Hall for 2020 in our Coach House ballroom under the sparkling chandeliers and festive lights to include.....
- A traditional and seasonal full afternoon tea with a selection of dainty sandwiches, homemade scones, cakes and pastries
- A selection of teas or coffee
- A glass of Champagne
- Live pianist playing
£30 per person.Tables of 4 - 12 people available to book between 2pm - 5pm.
New Year's Eve Dinner - Thursday 31st December
This year we are changing the format to a more intimate celebration in the Main Hall.
- Champagne reception from 7pm
- A six-course dinner served from 8pm
- Table magician during dinner
- Swing singer in the Main Hall Lounge from 10pm
- Fireworks at midnight
Dress code: Smart
Residential Package limited to 29 rooms to include;
- Accommodation in a Main Hall, Mews or Spa room
- English breakfast daily
- A cream tea on the afternoon of New Year's Eve
- The New Year's Eve main event
- Three course a la carte dinner on the other evenings
2 night package: £750 per couple
3 night package: £920 per couple
Upgrades to Main Hall Deluxe, Spa Balcony and Suites available at additional cost.
Non-residents - we have only 30 tickets available for non-residents seated in the Drawing room with tickets priced at £90 per person. Tables of 4 - 10 available to reserve.
New Year's Day Lunch
1st January 2021 from 1pm to include Champagne on arrival, three-course lunch plus coffee/tea with pianist playing in the lounge.
£45 per person (children under 16 - £20)
PLEASE NOTE - Headlam Hall is closed from 11am on 24th December until 9am on 28th December