Classic Car Hire
Combine a luxurious stay at Headlam Hall with a day out driving in one of our iconic classic cars.....available from mid-April until mid-October
Aston Martin DB7 V12 Vantage Volante
One of the most iconic marques of British motoring must be Aston Martin and the DB7 is already a modern classic. Our immaculate 2002 car is finished in Aviemore blue with cream leather upholstery and has an electrically operated soft top roof to enjoy some open air motoring. The DB7 has often been called one of the prettiest cars ever made and with its wonderfully smooth V12 engine this is a very enjoyable and relaxing car to drive.
Audi Quattro Turbo
The 'quattro' is one of the most significant cars of the eighties having pioneered the concept of the four-wheel drive performance car and at the same time dominating the World Rally scene at the hands of the legendary Hannu Mikkola. Our 1984 example is in superb condition finished in the favoured colour of tornado red. It also has the very eighties green digital dash and the five cylinder turbo charged engine provides that unique soundtrack!
Great Driving Routes
Teesdale is a beautiful unspoilt dale that is a perfect base for a classic driving experience with peaceful rural roads, pretty villages and plenty of attractions to see along the way. It also sits nicely between Swaledale to the south and Weardale to the north with the Lake District comfortably within reach should you wish to venture a little further afield. We will supply you with our tried and tested route through Teesdale and up over to Weardale or you can plan your own bespoke tour of the dales.
Classic Car Hire includes:
- Use of the car from 10 am up until 6 pm
- Up to 150 miles per day (petrol included)
- An introduction to the car and its features
- Fully comprehensive insurance (see T&C’s)
Car hire rates (in addition to accommodation costs):
10am-2pm or 2pm-6pm
Monday to Friday
Weekends & Bank Holidays
NB. All cars are the same price.
The Aston Martin Experience Package - An ideal gift or for that special occasion combining a relaxing short break with a day's hire of the fabulous Aston Martin DB7 V12 Volante.
Includes the following:
- Accommodation in a Main Hall, Spa or Mews room
- English breakfast daily
- Three course a la carte dinner each evening
- Use of the Spa
- A complimentary cream tea with strawberries & a glass of Prosecco on one afternoon
- A day out driving the Aston!
2 night package - £675 per couple*
3 night package - £805 per couple*
*For stays that include a Saturday please add £60 to above prices.
Fair Weather Guarantee
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a perfect sunny day but should the weather be wet and miserable on the day that you have booked the car then you have the option to cancel without penalty prior to commencing the hire. The car is perfectly fine to drive on wet days should you so choose, however, we do reserve the right to cancel the hire in cases of extreme weather such as snow, flooded roads, gales etc.
Conditions of Hire
- Hire is only available to guests staying overnight at the hotel on dinner inclusive packages.
- Drivers must be over 30 years of age with a valid UK license held for at least 5 years and no more than 3 penalty points currently on their license.
- The car has fully comprehensive insurance with a driver excess of £750 which is to be paid by the hirer in advance but which will be refunded when the car is returned in the same condition as it left.
- There is a daily mileage limit of 150 miles and excess mileage will be charged at £3 per mile.
- Petrol is included in the cost of hire.
- Dogs - A small 'lap-dog' can be taken in any of the cars. Please note that it is the hirer's responsibility to protect the interior trim and any marks/damage may be charged for.
For enquires about classic car hire please email Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org