27 May 2020
In line with Government instruction Headlam Hall remains closed and we are aiming to re-open the hotel for August. We are currently working on measures to make our environment as safe as possible for both customers and employees as well as ensuring that we still offer an enjoyable and relaxing experience.
For enquiries please email email@example.com or to make a booking online please visit our website. We have recently launched our Summer Escape offer for breaks in August and September.
The golf course is currently open to MEMBERS ONLY with the following special restrictions and measures in place:
- The course will be open from 8am until 6pm (last tee-off time 4.30pm)
- Only fully paid up members on the course - no green fees, guests, caddies or visitors
- All players must book a tee-off time in advance via the online booking system - CLICK HERE
- 2 ball maximum
- Players must arrive 10 minutes prior to their booked tee time parking in the overflow car park area and only proceed to the 1st tee once it is clear
- Players must familiarise themselves with the special course rules displayed before teeing off
- On completion of the round players must return to their cars and depart promptly - no gathering/socialising in the car park please
- No facilities/toilets are open on site
- A course marshal will be present at all times to supervise and ensure procedures are adhered to
Thank you and despite the restrictions we hope you enjoy your golf!
For the full list of COVID-19 restrictions and course changes please CLICK HERE
The spa remains closed with membership fees suspended until further notice. Sadly the spa re-opening may be at a later date than that of the hotel but we are awaiting further guidance on this.
We would like to thank our loyal customers and friends for their support and the whole Headlam team very much look forward to being able to welcome you back again as soon as possible.
The Headlam Team.