Hideaway Self Catering
THE HIDEAWAY at Headlam
For guests looking to stay at Headlam with a bit more independence the new Hideaway apartment is the ideal option for up to 2 people. It is located just 30 metres from the Hall and offers contemporary and quirky design with self-catering facilities and its own private hot tub.
As a resident of the Hideaway you are welcome to make use of the Hall lounges, terraces and gardens and you have the option of booking breakfast, lunch or dinner in the Hall Restaurant.
Its fabulous facilities include:
• Open plan lounge, dining area and fully equipped kitchen with tea/coffee/milk
• 60 inch TV with Sonos surround sound system
• 'Loft' relaxation area
• Bedroom with super-king double bed
• Bathroom with walk-in shower (no bath) complete with towels and Molton Brown toiletries
• Patio and garden with outdoor seating
• Private outdoor hot tub
Rates are based on accommodation only for a maximum of 2 adults;
High Season (April-October)
3 night stay - £295 per night
4 to 6 night stay - £235 per night
7 nights or more - £195 per night
Low Season (November-March)
2 or 3 night stay - £245 per night
4 to 6 night stay - £195 per night
7 nights or more - £165 per night
The Hideaway is also dog-friendly (no additional charge).
Hideaway residents can book spa treatments, day spa packages (to include use of the spa facilities) and golf at additional cost.