Headlam is a picturesque hamlet in lower Teesdale midway between the towns of Darlington and Barnard Castle in Durham, North East England.
An independent hotel run by the Robinson family who have also farmed in Headlam for four generations. This idyllic rural retreat is set in beautiful gardens and surrounded by its own golf course and rolling farmland. Headlam Hall enjoys an excellent reputation for its hospitality, cuisine and unique charm.
Located in the tranquil countryside of lower Teesdale on the Durham and North Yorkshire border, Headlam Hall is just 8 miles from Darlington train station on the East Coast Mainline making it just 3 hours from London Kings Cross.
- Good Hotel Guide Editor's Choice for Country House Hotel 2021
- Taste Durham Highest Quality Assured
- Taste Durham Local Champion Award
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- Tripadvisor certificate of excellence