A great place for business events, corporate hospitality and team building in the North East...
Conveniently located near Durham and Scotch Corner, Headlam Hall has been built on the success of catering to the needs of the local, national and international corporate events markets.
We understand the needs of business and pride ourselves on offering a tailor made service to suit the individual requirements of a variety of corporate functions and events whether it be a small meeting over lunch in a private room or a training conference with outdoor activities.
More than just a meeting venue....
Working in partnership with specialist companies we can arrange a number of activites to provide team building or just the opportunity to have some fun!
- Golf - tuition and games with our on-site PGA Golf Pro
- Clay pigeon shooting at Mickleton shooting ground (25 mins away) - Teesdale Gun Club
- Archery and laser shooting can be arranged on-site - What an Event
- Fly fishing guide/tuition on the river Tees nearby - Fly Fishing Yorkshire
- Wine tasting - arranged by us on-site at Headlam
- Stunt driving at Darlington (20 mins away) - Paul Swift
If you would like further information please call our reception team on (01325) 730238
The hotel is well positioned mid-way between Leeds and Newcastle and has good transport communications with the A1(M) just a few miles away. Darlington train station is just a 15 minute drive away and is on the east coast main line with central London accessible in just two and a half hours.
Headlam Hall now has a complimentary wireless fibre optic broadband service (100 mbs).